ILVA and Avenue Hotel help Elephant Parade Copenhagen raise money to help save the endangered Asian elephants.
The Danish furniture and design store ILVA supports Elephant Parade Copenhagen.
ILVA gives you the chance to see their artists work and win great prizes.
See ILVA’s Artists Decorate the Elephants
The Danish furniture and design store ILVA supports the Elephant Parade Copenhagen by sponsoring five elephants, and they invite you to visit one of their stores to see their chosen artists decorate the elephants.
The artists will decorate the elephants at the different stores as follows:
- Saturday 08 January – Sarah Hvass at ILVA AARHUS
- Saturday 08 January – Jeppe Eisner at ILVA KOLDING
- Saturday 15 January – Christina Julsgaard at ILVA ISHØJ
- Saturday 15 January – Sara Stilling at ILVA LYNGBY
All days from 12 Noon to 3 pm.
Find more information about the artists at ILVA.
Be Creative and Win Great Prizes
ILVA invites all children to colour in a drawing and all adults to fill out a coupon (they don’t trust the adults to be creative, eh?) in order to win great prizes like:
- Weekend stays at Avenue Hotel (family stay for the kids and romantic for the adults)
- Cocktail Night for six people at Avenue Hotel
- Annual pass for ZOO København
- Gift cards for DKK 1,000 for ILVA
Find more information about how to participate in the competition.
Find more information about A Romantic Weekend or Cocktail Nights at Avenue Hotel.
Follow the development of Elephant Parade Copenhagen
Find more information about Elephant Parade Copenhagen or join their fan page on Facebook.
Or keep reading this blog, where we will keep you updated about Avenue Hotel’s very own elephant.